Friday, February 22, 2008

Week 5

For the past three weeks I have been going to Amy Wilson's continuing education figure drawing class. Since I already have drawing from 12-6 on Fridays it was kind of like a 3 hour extension. Making Friday a nine hour draw-a-thon! I really liked going to the classes, for me figure drawing is a way for me to relax and just enjoy myself. The class was also a lot of fun, it was my first time drawing two models at once, and with the lights turned off and the music playing it really just gave the entire class a good vibe. I'm going to miss the class but now that its over hopefully it will have been the kick in the butt I needed to start drawing for myself more often. I promise more of my own drawings (and not just figure drawings) will be posted soon. 








No comments: