Friday, February 1, 2008

Week 2

I'm a huge comic fan. A nerd if you will. I have been to quite a few conventions *blush* including Ubercon, Connecticon, and MOCCA (Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art) festival (a few times).  Most recently I have been reading webcomics (mainly because graphic novels take time to find and read, time which I do not have). 
I read a variety of webcomics but these are my top three which I read religiously everyday.

I have actually met this artist, Jeph Jacques three times, twice at MOCCA Fest and once at Connecticon. If you decide to read his comic you have to start from the beginning because the storyline is great and to watch his art skills progress is insane.

I have also met this artist, Jennie Breeden, three times I have followed her into three different states (mwhahaha) to Ubercon, Connection, and MOCCA Fest. She is a completely insane uber-feminist from Georgia and I own all of her books which she has autographed for me over the years.

Danielle Corsetto is the only artist out of this bunch that I have not met, but I am working on changing that. I am definitely a huge fan of the comic and all her other artwork.

No comments: