Saturday, May 17, 2008

Summer 1

So before the semester ended and I started thinking about what the hell I was going to do this summer I decided that I would do SOMETHING every week to keep myself sane. I really want to do a lot of art while I am home this summer but being home leaves me completely uninspired. So while I have no idea what kind of art to do I have been doing other things. I have gone to Jersey to visit my roommate and another friend from school, been to my first hardcore show, and re-read The Perks of Being a Wallflower, I have also been to Rockwood to test out the digital slr (Canon Rebel xti) I am working with for the summer. Here are some of my shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww!! first hardcore show!! I'm sorry, but that is adorable.

ghoulia said...

^amazing hahahahah

you're welcome :)

yaserious?